Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Sconz

I've really been digging The Sconz since its inception a few weeks ago, especially in light of the paucity of CB posts of late. It's a refreshingly rational look at Madison politics that hits the sweet spot of controversiality without as many personal attacks. The posting consistency is just as impressive - an area I've obviously struggled with.

Keep up the good work, Jack!

Side note: your banner is a bit ominous what with the red sky and the evil disproportionate cows and whatnot, but I'll let that slide. Seriously, though, let me know if you want me to whip you up a little Photoshop majik (not that I have anything to brag about yet on this site).

For my own benefit: Holy schnike, I'm no longer the only one "following" myself on Blogger!! Thanks much, Army Hippie Chick!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug Emma! And actually, I may have to take you up on those photoshop services!

    ReplyDelete